However the doctors helping the people of Gros Morne is not the reasoning behind the title. The doctors help rescue a local school cat!! Yes you read that right a CAT. It was there last night at the house we where sitting around playing a card game when I received a phone call….. It was the women who works here asking if the doctors would be willing to help her cat. This has to be the weirdest question I have ever had to ask a doctor in my life: Can you please help my friend cat that got caught in barbed wire?
Thankfully they doctors though it was great and got on there phones to reach out to there friends which are vets. Then off they went in getting ready for cat sugary in my dinning room!! For real I can't make this up!!!
The cat arrives and we have been building up in our minds how bad the fight between the barbed wire was only to be let down by a large gash no guts hanging out ( I was kinda bummed out about this fact but it was good for the cat).
First came part of surgery is putting the patient under well a cat is kinda different then a child but that is what google is good for right? Because, it has the answers to all these question believe it or not. First shot the dosages was to little but second time was the charm. They continue forward with cleaning and suturing of the cat. After about a half and hour the cat was on his way home and off for recovery. I am happy to report that the cat made a full recovery and is safely back at his school.
Picture below kinda graphic it was cat sugary after all…..
No comments:
Post a Comment